Thursday, January 08, 2009

Growing up so fast!

Luke is growing up so fast. He's such a big boy already - literally. And I think him being so big just makes him seem older than he is. He's not even six months old yet and yet I feel like I don't have a baby anymore. I still can't get over how different Grayson and Luke are. It's like night and day. Luke is huge, Grayson was small. Luke sleeps through the night, Grayson still doesn't regularly. Luke loves to cuddle, Grayson could care less. Luke loves blankets, Grayson hates them. Luke is calm and just likes to be held, Grayson was colicky and would rather sit in the bouncer than be held. Luke loves his pacifier, Grayson wanted nothing to do with one until he was 8 months old. It's like being a new mother all over again. Nothing that worked for the first one works with the second! But I'm blessed that they came in this order!

Luke relaxing on Steve after a long day at daycare!My sweet baby boy...
Luke discovered his mirror (excuse the fingerprints!)

"You talkin' to me?"

No comments: