With birthday behind us, we're getting ready for Halloween on Friday. We made a trip to a local pumpkin patch this weekend. It was the Pumpkin Festival at Sinkland Farms and it was so much for for us all. Well....Luke slept the whole time in the Ergo, but Steve, Grayson and I had a great time. Unfortunately my camera ran out of battery only minutes into the day, but here are a few pictures....
Do you think this one will work, Dad?
Do you think this one will work, Dad?
And here's a preview of his costume. He loves tractors, so I decided to make him one. Clearly homemade, but I don't think he cares. The only problem....he hates wearing it! But hopefully we'll convince him by Friday to at least wear it to a few houses. Luke is going to be a cow to go along with the tractor!


1 comment:
That is an outstanding haloween costume. Well done!
Post a Comment